Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome to my website!


"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

~ Theodore Roosevelt


I try and remember President Roosevelt's advice when I find myself struggling with a task or an assignment. Sometimes the only thing to do, is to simply do the best that you can. 8th grade offers new challenges but also plenty of new opportunities for you. I am looking forward to a successful school year.


My website is one of the resources that are here for you. On it you will sometimes find assignments, summaries, or study guides. If you are ever absent, be sure to check the website for any information on what you are missing.

Tonight for H.W. there are two tasks that need to be completed:


1. Have a parent or guardian sign the Class Expectations handout

2. Write one piece of advice for yourself on the How to Succeed in Social Studies handout. This advice can be some strategy that you have used in the past or a song lyric or quote that inspires you.

I am looking forward to a great year

~ Mr. Mullady

No comments: