Monday, November 30, 2009

Welcome Back


      I hope you all had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with your family, as well as some good food.  The extra credit recipes were great, and I shared them with my family over the vacation.  Thanks to all who participated in that activity, it was wonderful to see the different aspects of culture in my classes.  We had a variety of items from King Cake to Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread and about everything in between.  

     Your quizzes on the Irish immigrants will be handed back on Tuesday.  The grades were excellent with all my classes.  Great job starting the second quarter off really strong. 

You can clean out your binders and get ready for the new unit.

Extra Credit assignment.  Read and write a reaction to the following article  that was in the Boston Globe.  Explain to me what your opinion is on the topic.  The reaction needs to be typed, and handed in by Friday, December 4th. 

No comments: